Monday, October 3, 2011

Gabi's goals~

Hi!

My name is Gabi and I'm doing this weight loss with my friend, Kelsey~

This I think is a great idea (thank you Kelsey), because it'll hopefully keep us focused on losing weight.

I'll be getting married next year and need to lose weight for the wedding.  In the last year I've gone from 251 (113.9kg) to 200 lbs (91kg).  and I'm happy for the 51 pound weight loss but I need to continue.  Unfortunately, I haven't been exercising or eating well so I've hit a plateau.  Thankfully I've only gained about 1kg or 2 (I'm using kg because that's what my scale is in >.<)

Living in Seoul has made it hard to buy clothes for my size so this is another reason for me to try to lose more weight.

My long-term goal for my wedding is to lose 50 pounds.  My doctor told me that for my height and bone structure that I should be at 140-160 pounds so I think trying to shoot for 150-160 is reasonable (if I start to develop muscle then it'll put me on the higher weight side).

My short-term goal is a per month goal is to try to lose 3-5 pounds.  It's not much but I don't want to set myself up for a huge goal to then get disappointed by falling short of my goal.  Later on if I see that I can achieve this goal of 3-5 pounds a month, easily, then I'll make it bigger.

So by my wedding, I'd like to be about 150 and if I can lose 3-5 pounds a month, then I can reach that goal in time for my wedding.

Wish us luck~~  ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment