Tuesday, October 4, 2011

fail~

So this week so far... I've failed.  Monday was a holiday so I went out to eat with Youngsu and we cooked at home too.  Not bad really.  Good yummy Korean food.  But yesterday, in celebration of Youngsu passing his test, he asked me to cook some BLT (without the T) sandwiches.  So I did.  We both ate 2 sandwiches a piece... then come the side dishes.
  • salad (good)
  • some left over stew (less than a cup really)
  • chips and salsa (lots of them)
  • radish cubes
  • ramen
  • a pear and kiwis
It was all so good... but I paid for it this morning when I found out I gained 1 kg (2lbs)... UGH!!!!

So Youngsu and I decided yesterday that it was the last time we'd eat like that again.  This blog will keep me on track.  writing all that food made me feel super bad and it puts it a lot more into perspective how much I need to cut down.

Tonight, we both promised to exercise and start eating better.

It can happen and I'll make sure of that!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment