Saturday, November 5, 2011

monthly update- November 5th

So it's been a while~ I've been sick for about a week but persevering on by exercising.  I've been walking to work when I haven't felt awful and have been walking home as well.  It takes me an hour to get to work and an hour to get home so sometimes I walk 2 hours in 1 day.

It seems to have paid off because when I went to check myself this morning, I'm at 90.3kg (199lbs).  Actually earlier around the 11th of October I had gotten up to 94.5kg (208lbs) and been struggling to get back down under 200 all month.  I'm glad to say that I've lost 4.2kg and above and beyond my actual goal per month which was just 1-2 kg per month.  I hope it continues too.

Mid-October I changed my eating and my exercise.  Like I wrote above, I've been walking more and exercising more.  I've changed how late I eat and how much I eat.  Youngsu and I don't order out anymore and have worked together to keep each other accountable about food.

Anywhoo now I'm rambling but just wanted to update about how good things actually have turned out and hope they continue.

Updates will happen more often (hopefully).

0 comments:

Post a Comment